The singer of the song Fake-Love became the first South Korean artist to be awarded the 2021 Grammy Award for the Pop Duo/Group Performance category. BTS has also become one of the South Korean artists who have succeeded in making achievements in the international arena.
So here is the original BTS name along with the complete profiles of the seven members, to the hobbies of each member:
RM (아르엠), formerly Rap Monster (랩몬스터)
The first BTS name is RM which stands for Rap Monster. RP's real name is Kim Nam Joon. On one occasion, RM once said that the meaning of his name was a genius.
- Birth Name: Kim Nam Joon (김남준)
- Position: Leader, Main Rapper
- Birthday: September 12, 1994
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Height: 180 cm (5’11”)
- Weight: 76 kg (167 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- MBTI Type: ENFP (when he first took the test his result was INFP)
- Representative Emoji: 🐨
- RM’s Spotify List: RM’s Favorite Tracks
- Instagram: @rkive
The Advantages of RM BTS's Multitalented
- RM can express many things through beautiful words. Evidently, he can compose a poem about his group mates on the Run BTS program
- RM is an intelligent and broad-minded idol. He even has an IQ of 148, enough to astonish fans
- RM has been productive even before his official debut in composing songs. Even now, RM is still actively creating pieces that get various appreciations
- RM was actually an underground rapper, so it's no wonder that his rapping skills are excellent and continue to improve
- Rarely knows, RM also has a sweet voice. His voice at the end of the song "4 O'Clock" is even considered soothing, you know!
- His English skills are actually impressive. RM also always seems confident whenever he communicates in English
- As a leader, RM has always shown his concern for BTS members since his debut until now. His leadership skills are truly unique!
- RM also has excellent photography skills. Moreover, he often shares his shots on Twitter
- RM always wants to learn new things. In 2020, he got the news to take postgraduate education at Hanyang Cyber University.
- RM was a special MC for the Inkigayo program. He admits he's nervous but still shows his best
- RM also often makes fans laugh at his behavior. In fact, the footage of him dancing on Weekly Idol is admittedly entertaining
- RM was born in Seoul (Sangdo-dong) then he moved to Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea when he was 4.
- RM has a younger sister, Kim Kyung Min.
- Education: Apgujeong High School; Global Cyber University – Electronic engineering major (bachelor)
- In 2006 RM studied languages in New Zealand for 4 months. (Bon Voyage 4 – Ep 1)
- RM favorite foods are meat (especially Samgyeopsal) and Kalguksu (Korean knife noodles).
- He taught himself how to speak English and can speak it extremely well.
- BTS has been around since 2010, but they debuted in 2013 because of the constant member change up. RM is the only member left from the original line up.
- Despite his rough and tough image, he is very playful and relaxed.
- Hobbies: Surfing the web.
- His favorite colors are black, pink, and purple. (BTS interview for J-14 Magazine from 170505)
- His favorite number is 1.
- His favorite items are clothes, computer, books.
- He likes clear weather.
- His role models are Kanye West, and A$AP Rocky.
- He is a big advocated for lgbtqia+ rights.
- RM thinks silver hair suits him the best. (Buzz Feed Interview 2018)
- He has co-composed/co-produced 160+ songs.
- He released his first solo mixtape, “RM” on March 17, 2015.
- On November 13 2017, Namjoon wrote a message on the group’s official fan cafe announcing he changed his stage name from Rap Monster to RM. Namjoon stated that “RM” stands for “Real Me”.
- RM is ranked 79th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
- RM’s ideal type: “sexy, even to a brain. Someone that is thoughtful and confident”
Then there is J-Hope, whose real name is Jung Hoseok. Reportedly, his parents chose the name after a visit to a temple. The meaning of the name Prince itself contains a deep prayer from his parents.
Jung Hoseok's name means a name that will spread and be known throughout the country. And sure enough, his parents' prayers have now come true; J-Hope is even known throughout the world.
- Full Name: Jung Ho Seok (정호석)
- Position: Main Dancer, Sub Rapper, Sub Vocalist
- Birthday: February 18, 1994
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Height: 177 cm (5’10”)
- Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- MBTI Type: ESFJ
- Representative Emoji: 🌞/🐿️
- J-Hope’s Spotify List: J-Hope’s Favorite Tracks
- Instagram: @uarmyhope
The Advantages of J-hope BTS's Multitalented Away!
- Jhope has good dance skills and often entered competitions even before his debut. That's why he became the principal dancer for BTS!
- Jhope is also good at choreographing. He even adapted the "Chicken Noodle Soup" choreography to his trademark Jhope's rap ability is unquestionable. He deserves to be a rapper for BTS!
- Jhope has often participated in making BTS songs and has a solo mixtape. One of the songs whose lyrics were created by Jhope is "Mic Drop."
- Jhope actually has a melodious voice. He even got a little singing part in the song "Spring Day."
- Jhope once created a beautiful poem on the Run BTS program with good stringing words.
- Jhope was a caring mentor in the Under 19 program and impressed him. He also often trains the BTS members' dances!
- Jhope is a creative member. He once made bracelets for BTS members on Vlive broadcasts.
- Jhope dares to fight to make his dream come true. He admits that his father never supported his wishes.
- Jhope is famous for his cheerfulness, so fans nicknamed sunshine. He is indeed hilarious and able to entertain a lot of people!
- He was born in Gwangju, South Korea.
- He has an older sister known as, Mejiwoo.
- His father is a high school literature teacher (teaching at Gwangju Global High School).
- Education: Gwangju Global High School; Global Cyber University
- Was the rapper in 2AM‘s JoKwon‘s “Animal“.
- Chose the name “J-Hope” as his stage name because he wants to be a source of light and hope to his fans.
- He loves kimchi.
- His favorite season is Spring.
- Hobbies:< Listening to music and window shopping.
- His favorite color is green. (because it’s the color of hope – Billboard interview)
- His favorite number is 7.
- He auditioned and won a popularity award at a JYP Entertainment competition.
- He is very clean.
- He hates exercising/working out.
- J-Hope and B.A.P Youngjae auditioned together for their JYP audition.
- His role models are G-dragon of BIGBANG, A$AP Rocky, J.Cole, and Beenzino.
- He thinks red hair suits him the best. (Buzz Feed Interview 2018)
- J-Hope has co-composed/co-produced 110+ songs.
- On March 2, 2018, J-Hope released his 1st mixtape “Hope World”, with the title track “Daydream”.
- J-Hope is ranked 88th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
- J-Hope’s ideal type is a girl who loves him, is good at cooking, and thinks a lot.
The name of the next BTS member is Suga, who turns out to have the actual name Min Yoongi. The original name of Suga has a syllable that has always been in his family from generation to generation in every age.
While the meaning of the name itself is a form of prayer to live his life well.
- Full Name: Min Yoon Gi (민윤기)
- Position: Lead Rapper
- Birthday: March 9, 1993
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Height: 174 cm (5’8.5″)
- Weight: 63 kg (138 lbs)
- Blood Type: O
- MBTI Type: INTP (when he first took the test, his result was INFP)
- Representative Emoji: 🐱
- Suga’s Spotify List: Suga’s Favorite Tracks
- Instagram: @agustd
The Strengths of Suga BTS that Amaze You!
- Suga is known to have a passion that focuses on music. Don't be surprised if you've seen him play a musical instrument.
- Just like Jin, Suga also seems to be good at cooking in his group
- On various occasions in Run BTS, Suga is also often trusted to be the MC because of his ability to compose exciting words
- Suga is a member who never hesitates to express his feelings. So simple, often spicy sentences that come out of his mouth, scary!
- Because of his love for music, this musical genius does not hesitate to show his ability to compose songs. No wonder many artists want to be produced by him.
- If the business of repairing and assembling Suga's goods can be relied on to do this one thing, this is the dream of women!
- Having a winning rap ability, Suga can even reach a rap speed of up to 9.83 SPS
- He is known to have a reasonably high tolerance for alcohol among other BTS members.
- Even Suga once revealed that he is good at sewing, very husbandable!
- Although he often looks lazy to do activities, when it comes to basketball, he is an expert, you know!
- He was born in Buk-gu, Daegu, South Korea.
- He has an older brother, Min Geumjae (born Min Junki).
- Education: Global Cyber University – Liberal Arts Major (bachelor)
- He speaks with a satoori accent when he’s nervous and when he cries.
- Hobbies: Doing nothing when he has free time, taking photos, avoiding having to do work.
- His favorite food is meat.
- He is called Motionless Min because on his days off he doesn’t do anything.
- His favorite color is white.
- His favorite number is 3
- Suga loves taking photos.
- His favorite weather is where you can wear short sleeves at day and long sleeves at night.
- He likes to make rhymes for everyday situations/gags.
- His role models are Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Lil Wayne, and Hit Boy.
- Suga has co-composed/co-produced 120+ songs.
- Suga uses the alias Agust D for his solo works. (“DT”, short for his birth place “Daegu Town”, and “Suga”, spelled backwards)
- Suga is ranked 67th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
- Suga’s ideal type is someone who likes music, especially hip-hop. He says he doesn’t really care about looks.
Then there is Jimin, whose full name is Park Jimin. The grandfather gave the name directly, which means 'my wisdom will reach higher than the sky.
- Full Name: Park Ji Min (박지민)
- Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist
- Birthday: October 13, 1995
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Height: 174 cm (5’8.5″)
- Weight: 58.6 kg (129 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- MBTI Type: ENFJ
- Representative Emoji: 🐣/🐥
- Jimin’s Spotify List: Jimin’s Favorite Tracks
- Instagram: @j.m
Jimin BTS Excellence That Amazes You
- Jimin has a unique voice and can reach high notes when singing as the main vocalist.
- Jimin has honed his dancing talent, even before becoming a trainee. No wonder his dancing skills are getting great.
- Jimin can compose songs. In fact, in the song "Promise," he managed by expressing his feelings honestly.
- Jimin can string words well when composing a poem about his togetherness with the people closest to him on the Run BTS program.
- Even though he was busy, Jimin could still finish his studies. He graduated from Global Cyber University last year and won the President Awards.
- Never tired of studying, Jimin has also been confirmed to continue his postgraduate education at Hanyang Cyber University.
- Jimin experienced many difficulties during his trainee days, but he still worked hard and never gave up. His attitude is inspiring fans!
- Jimin is famous as a professional idol. Evidently, he is willing to keep repeating his part in the "Black Swan" music video for perfect results.
- Jimin had served as the music project manager for the BTS album. He admits that he enjoys listening to the opinions of his group mates.
- He was born in Busan, South Korea.
- He has a younger brother, Park Jihyun.
- Education: Busan High School of Arts; Global Cyber University – Theatre and film major (bachelor)
- Jimin was the last member to join BTS.
- Hobbies: Relaxing whenever he gets a chance.
- His favorite number is number 3
- His favorite colors are blue and black.
- His favorite foods are pork, duck, chicken, fruit, and kimchi jjigae.
- Jimin doesn’t like spinach (Run BTS ep. 65)
- He prefers a sunny and cool weather.
- Is known for his impressive abs.
- He jokingly hits his fellow members as a way of showing his affection for them
- If music is playing he will start to dance no matter where he is.
- His role model is TaeYang of BIGBANG.
- Jimin was ranked 19th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2019”.
- Jimin’s ideal type is a nice and cute girl who is smaller than him.
Next is Jin BTS, whose real name is Kim Seokjin. Reportedly, the name was given by Jin's grandfather. His name also has a deep meaning. That is a 'tremendous treasure.'
- Birth Name: Kim Seok Jin (김석진)
- Position: Sub Vocalist, Visual
- Birthday: December 4, 1992
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Height: 178.3 cm (5’10.2″)
- Weight: 61 kg (134 lbs)
- Blood Type: O
- MBTI Type: INTP
- Representative Emoji: 🐹/🦙
- Jin’s Spotify List: Jin’s Favorite Tracks
- Instagram: @jin
Facts about Jin BTS, Golden Voiced Idol
- Jin BTS is an idol who has very high vocals. Surprisingly, the media and fans praised and said Jin BTS's golden voice.
- BTS Jin's ability to sing always manages to captivate the hearts of his listeners because he can sing with emotions that are conveyed well
- Besides being good at singing, Jin BTS is also a very detailed person in his work. Not surprisingly, every song written by him has a deep meaning. Make it drift!
- Jin BTS's ability to sing can make it easy for people to understand the meaning and feel the connection in every song he sings.
- Since childhood, Jin BTS has been good at acting. It was proven that Jin often participated in several theatrical dramas in his youth.
- When singing, Jin BTS always tries to sing every song with heart and feelings so that listeners can get carried away and feel the emotional feelings.
- Close your eyes while listening to Jin BTS singing even though you don't understand the language of the song, but you can feel emotions through Jin BTS's golden voice.
- He was born in Anyang, Gyeonggi-do, but when he was about 1 year old his family moved to Gwacheon, Gyeonggi-do
- He has an older brother, Kim Seok Joong, 2 years older than him.
- Education: Konkuk University; Hanyang Cyber University – Films major (masters/graduate)
- He is the oldest member.
- His favorite number is 4.
- His favorite weather is Spring sunlight.
- Hobbies: Cooking, playing videogames on Nintendo devices, taking selcas.
- His role model is T.O.P from BIGBANG.
- He blinks his left eye when he is hungry.
- Jin’s favorite color is blue. (According to BTS interview for J-14 Magazine from 170505). His favorite color used to be pink.
- He also likes Disney princesses.
- He is a very good cook.
- He enjoys looking at photos and recipes.
- His favorite foods are lobster, meat, and naengmyeon (Korean cold noodles).
- According to the other members, he has the best body in Bangtan.
- Jin thinks pink hair suits him the best. (Buzz Feed Interview 2018)
- Jin was ranked 44th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2019”.
- Jin’s ideal type is a girl whose looks and personality is similar to that of a puppy, who’s good at cooking, kind and takes good care of him.
Then there is V, whose real name is Kim Tae Hyung. The name of the song was given directly by the grandfather. It means 'hard work will pay off one day. Reportedly, the meaning of his name is the same as the name of V's father.
- Full Name: Kim Tae Hyung (김태형)
- Position: Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Visual
- Birthday: December 30, 1995
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Height: 178.8 cm (5’10.4″)
- Weight: 64 kg (141 lbs)
- Blood Type: AB
- MBTI Type: INFP-T (His previous result was ENFP)
- Representative Emoji: 🐻/🐯
- V’s Spotify List: V’s Favorite Tracks
- Instagram: @thv
This is the Unexpected Human Side of BTS V
- V is afraid of many things, including heights, bees, and ghosts. However, he once faced a fear of heights at Run BTS.
- Not always a big desire, V has a simple passion like the hope of becoming a father. He hopes to have at least 3 children, you know.
- V once felt that he did not enjoy his career as an idol, so it was difficult to find happiness. That's what made him create "Blue & Grey."
- V was disappointed because he became a hidden member of BTS. Because he can't even record a pre-debut vlog like his group mates
- He felt deep sadness when his grandmother died before he could present the trophy for the song "Blood, Sweat, & Tears."
- When he was a trainee, V often cried and was emotional because his close friends slowly stopped practicing and failed to debut
- V feels much lazier than the other members. It takes him 2 months to carry out his plan when he wants to do something.
- In fact, V admitted to following his mood if he wanted to do something. Sometimes, he admits to delaying composing songs or exercising.
- V is often almost late for school because he doesn't feel as diligent as Jimin. However, his group mates were willing to wake him up in time.
- He was born in Daegu, but later moved to Geochang where he spent his life until he moved to Seoul.
- He has a younger sister (Kim Eun Jin) and a younger brother (Kim Jong Gyu).
- Education: Korea Art School; Global Cyber University
- It is said that when his teaser image was released 5 personal fan clubs were created.
- He has been in the group for awhile, but fans didn’t know of hear of him until the time around his debut.
- He likes anything that is unique.
- V’s favorite foods are Japchae and any type of meat.
- Hobbies: Searching for music that no one listens to, going on the computer.
- His favorite number is 10.
- His favorite color is grey. (According to BTS interview for J-14 Magazine from 170505)
- They call him Blank Tae because of his blank expression.
- He has a habit of biting his nails and sticking out his tongue.
- His role model is his dad.
- V favorite items are computer, big dolls, clothes, shoes, accessories, and anything unique.
- Members say he is a horrible cook.
- He acted in the Korean drama “Hwarang” (2016-2017).
- V ranked 1st in the “Top 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2017“.
- V thinks red hair suits him the best. (Buzz Feed Interview 2018)
- V’s ideal type is someone who takes care of him and loves only him and who has a lot of aegyo.
Lastly, there is Jungkook, whose full name is Jeon Jungkook. His name was given directly by his grandfather, who had died. Although the grandfather has never said for sure, Jungkook's name means 'pillar of the nation.'
- Full Name: Jeon Jung Kook (전정국)
- Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, Center, Maknae
- Birthday: September 1, 1997
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
- Weight: 71 kg (156 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- MBTI Type: INTP-T (His previous result was ISFP-T)
- Representative Emoji: 🐰
- Jungkook’s Spotify List: Jungkook’s Favorite Tracks
- Instagram: @jungkook.97
This is Jungkook BTS's Amazing Skills
- Who doesn't melt with Jungkook's melodious voice? Charlie Puth was just fascinated and asked Jungkook to duet with him.
- Good at rap, Jungkook steals attention with his cool rap on the songs 'We Are Bulletproof,' 'War of Hormone,' and 'Danger.'
- Being the center of BTS, Jungkook's dancing ability certainly doesn't need to be doubted!
- There are rarely idols who like video editing. Jungkook always amazes ARMY with his own production of Golden Closet Film videos.
- Interested in photography, Jungkook's ability to photograph objects is unquestionable. He often uploads Golden Closet Photo on Twitter.
- Having practiced taekwondo since he was young, Jungkook holds a black belt. Ready to protect ARMY, here!
- Drawing seems to have become the Jeon family's talent. No wonder Jungkook often shows off his drawings
- Jungkook's father has a dream to become a professional bowler. Jungkook apparently inherited his bowling skills from his father.
- With a music career, Jungkook learned to produce his own music. Jungkook's song proves his talent.
- Likes to play games, Jungkook is a pro player in the Overwatch game. Whatever Jungkook does, he will become an expert!
- In the field of athletics, Jungkook can not be underestimated. He repeatedly came out as champion against other idols and brought BTS to win.
- He was born in Busan, South Korea.
- He has an older brother, Jeon Junghyun.
- Education: Seoul School of Performing Arts; Global Cyber University
- Before joining the group he was a handball player.
- Hobbies: Drawing.
- GOT7‘s Bambam & Yugyeom, BTS‘s Jungkook, Seventeen‘s The8, Mingyu, DK, NCT‘s Jaehyun and Astro‘s Cha Eunwoo (the ’97 liners) are in a group chat.
- His favorite foods are anything with flour (pizza, bread, etc)
- He likes the number 1
- His favorite color is black. (Run BTS Ep. 39)
- Jungkook thinks black hair color suits him the best. (Buzz Feed Interview 2018)
- Said to be a very skilled cook.
- He likes shoes and makeup.
- Jungkook is ranked 1st on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2019”.
- His role model is G-Dragon of BIGBANG.
- Jungkook’s ideal type is someone who’s at least 168 cm but smaller than him, is a good wife, good at cooking, smart, has pretty legs, and is nice. Also a girl who likes him and is good at singing.
So, are you an ARMY? Who is your bias or favorite member?
But before that, let's get to know them better!
For those of you who are new BTS fans or are currently interested in getting to know them, here are 12 BTS songs that you must listen to! Because one of the things that makes BTS's name shine even more is their musical works, which contain addictive songs and have a deep meaning about life.
In case you are curious about the group that is now becoming a global sensation or you are their new fan (welcome ARMY!), we have prepared several songs that you must listen to so you get to know BTS better.
Mandatory Song for ARMY !
I Need U
I asked what song took BTS to a higher level. You could say the answer is I Need U. This song is also what led BTS to win first place in several Korean music programs and made their group name more and more reckoned with both in Korea and internationally. As the title implies, I Need U tells about forgetting someone you love, and BTS also carries deep feelings. Check out how each BTS member exerts their acting skills in the following MV 'I Need U':
After releasing I Need U, BTS also released a song about the struggle to move on from people who have hurt their feelings through Run. This catchy song is perfect for you to hear while driving at night. Run is also a song that helps you return to your true self. This is also proof that BTS makes fans feel comfortable and motivates them through his work.
Blood, Sweat & Tears
This song is a comeback single from BTS' second album, Wings. There are so many unique elements that are presented in this song. ICYDK, Blood Sweat & Tears tells the story of a sweet yet sinful feeling of love. Don't forget the choreography of such a genius song too! Watch the video clip here:
Save Me is also the next BTS song that is so exceptional. This song may sound simple, but BTS' smooth-like-honey vocals plus the video clip made in one take against the backdrop of cold mountains make it truly memorable. This song is a blend of the tragic side and the beauty of love itself.
Fire is one of the everlasting BTS songs, and it always makes us excited when we hear its cheerful music. The music video for Fire itself has successfully reached 5 million views on Youtube in one day. It has become an all-kill on several Korean music charts. Now that's fire!
Boy In Luv
At the beginning of their debut, BTS came up with the concept of a high school kid who looked cute, but initially, the song Boy In Luv had powerful lyrics. This song has a distinctive beat, and this is also supported by the perfect choreography. The song "Boy in Luv" is more of a hip-hop genre than pop.
Fun fact: Did you know that Boy In Luv was mentioned in the famous Korean drama Goblin? Five years later, BTS also released "Boy With Luv," which set a fantastic record in 2019 and was sung by BTS with American singer and songwriter: Halsey.
This upbeat song is not difficult for you to recognize, primarily through Jungkook BTS's whistling part in the opening section. With its easy listening and eargasm music, "DNA" opened a new path for BTS's career and made its name increasingly known to the international public, especially in America.
Based on the popular Japanese cartoon "Anpanman," this BTS song tells the story of a superhero who may not be the strongest and always wanted. Still, he always tries to make those around him feel happy. This BTS song also sounds fun and is combined with a playful choreography and is ready to make you feel satisfied!
Spring Day is not called a queen for nothing!
This song has faithfully dominated the music charts in Korea since it was first released in 2017 until now. Besides the beautiful piece, the MV from Spring Day also takes us to a new level of aesthetics in a Korean song video clip. It's a perfect song to listen to as you look out the window and enjoy the view. BTS explained that Spring Day is about feeling far from someone we care about. Taking metaphors from the seasons in the world, this song tells us that all things will pass and all sorrows will end.
In this song, BTS tells ARMY--that they can go to BTS's Magic Shop and exchange their sadness for happiness. ARMY later used this term as a term for the moment they first discovered BTS.
Life Goes On
This BTS pop ballad song is no less meaningful to BTS. This song contains the expression of Bangtan's heart when facing a pandemic and today's unexpected circumstances. A piece that makes the listeners feel calm and unconsciously joins in singing this song.
Of course, we shouldn't forget this one Dynamite song from BTS to be included in the playlist, right? Released during the pandemic, Dynamite has become a new spirit for many people who are starting to feel burnout with their routine. With its catchy and fun melodies, plus easy-listening lyrics to the song Dynamite, BTS has also won many proud awards, including number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and being nominated for the 2021 Grammy Awards for the Best Pop Duo / Group Performance category.
BTS Is The First Asian Artist To Hit Spotify's 1 Billion Streams
In 2022, BTS set a record on the Spotify music platform by surpassing more than 1 billion streams in less than 50 days.
This was reported by Spotify Daily Data on February 18, 2022. This achievement earlier this year is even more impressive because it comes after BTS was named the third most-streamed artist worldwide in 'Spotify Wrapped 2021' late last year.
By surpassing 1 Billion streams on Spotify, BTS is the first group and first Asian artist to achieve the feat. BTS is also the fourth artist in the world to stream the most on Spotify in 2022 so far. BTS is below The Weeknd, Bad Bunny, Taylor Swift and is exactly 1 point above Drake.
Not only that, BTS currently has 39.7 Million monthly listeners and has 45.7 Million followers on Spotify, the highest among any Korean artist. BTS's album sales figures are also impressive. The group has surpassed 33.4 million album sales on Gaon and almost reached 300,000 album sales in the last month alone.
Congratulations to BTS on their achievements in early 2022. I hope the concert goes smoothly!